Our patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALs) is a free, informal, confidential help and advice service for patients, carers and their families. It is there to help you when you need advice, have concerns or don’t know where to turn.
PALs can help with questions about the CCG itself or about any of the services we commission in local hospitals or your community.
- Help you get the information you need about the NHS
- Listen and respond to your concerns, suggestions or queries
- Sort out problems quickly on your behalf in an informal and friendly manner
- Use your feedback to help improve the services that we deliver
- Tell you how to get more involved in your own healthcare
- Help you to make a formal complaint
- You can contact us using any of the methods below and we will be happy to help.
Freephone: 0300 123 1461
Online: Tell Us Form
PALS is open Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm (excluding bank holidays).
Any information you give us will be treated as strictly confidential. We may need to collect personal information from you in order to provide the best possible service but we will not give your personal details to anyone without your consent.
Tell Us Form
If you want to tell us anything about the CCG or the services we commission, please complete a Complaints and Feedback form via the link below. This could be a compliment, a concern or a general comment.
If you want to make a complaint please complete the Complaints Feedback Form